The primary purpose of coaching is to facilitate learning of personal and professional skills. Coaching provides my clients an opportunity to explore developmental areas using assessments that offer insights and develop self awareness on what drives behaviours.
The coaching process offers a client special and focused attention to receive objective feedback that will help shift paradigms to manifest new behaviours and achieve results. Discussions are held in strict confidentiality.
Coaching is not a permanent process, it can range from six to twelve months depending on the clients agenda and outcomes to be achieved. Sessions can be provided face to face or via zoom, on a bi-weekly basis.
Skills and behaviours that are enhanced by coaching include:
- Leading organisational change and transformation
- Building a leadership brand
- Become a systems thinker
- Developing collaborative relationships
- Managing a multicultural or a diverse team
- Managing conflict
- Transitioning into a new position
- Changing career
- Developing self mastery skills
- Building resilience
- Develop leadership competencies
- How to manage complexity
- Adopt a growth mindset